Full-Day Tour | From US$ 950
Explore: This VIP experience combines the City Tour and Sapeur Experience for the best of both worlds and an immersive foray into the sights, sounds and spirit of Brazzaville. Guests who choose this tour will have additional time for local engagement, visit more markets as well as seeing the Des Dépêches Museum. The day ends in elegance and style with the Sapeurs.
TOP TIP: This tour is an ideal option for private groups spending 1 or 2 nights in Brazzaville before or after a Group Discovery or set departure.
COST: US$ 950 per person for the 1st two people, US$ 150 for every additional person thereafter
DURATION: +/- 7 hours
START TIME: Afternoon and evening. Cannot be run on Mondays or Thursdays, unless split and run across 2 days
- Includes lunch at Mami Wata, including a glass of house wine or two local beverages
- Includes all entrance fees and transport
- Includes water and snacks on the bus
- Includes local beverages and snacks
- Includes photos with Sapeurs (though must be requested of the individual before taking)
- Excludes gratuities for the driver and guide(s)