Please note we are unable to refund deposits or full payments, and this will be allocated on a credit basis for future bookings dependent on cancellation reason.
- Between confirmation and 61 days prior to arrival, full refund of deposit less admin fee.
- Between 60 & 46 days, 50% of the total cost will be charged.
- Between 45 days and a ‘no show’, 100% of the total cost will be charged.
- The cancellation policy also applies to confirmed bookings that reduce their length of stay. The above cancellation fees will apply on the released night/s.
- Cancellations of reservations must be in writing and are effective upon its acknowledged receipt by the company.
- All travellers are advised to take out fully comprehensive travel insurance with cancellation for no reason. This insurance must be able to fully cover cancellation of travel less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- In special circumstances, the property may consider postponement of booking to 12 months in advance if travel cancelled 60 days or less prior to arrival due to a COVID related issue – further lockdown, no flights, guest not allowed to board a flight, a guest falls ill due to COVID-19 and unable to travel